Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Minted Paper...happy place

I am a complete paper product lover. When I walk into Paper Source I feel like it is my happy place. This year when the holidays came around and we had so much going on I thought instead of sending out a Christmas card, why don't we combine our moving information with a New Years note. Luckily I was SO excited to see that my favorite site Minted ships internationally! Woo Hoo! I customized my cards on Sunday and they arrived that week to my flat! I was pretty excited to see how they turned out. Sir Oliver and our details were on the back and a little note about our year and what's ahead. Minted I love you! Not only are the holiday cards cute, I find myself looking through the site for way too long, browsing at the journals, prints, personalized stationary and now party decor! 
Minted is amazing because they use independent designers to create all different products, so no matter what you are looking for, you will find a design! 

I'm loving these pretty wall prints that Minted has available! 
Peonies in a Vase
Highway Wildflowers
I even ordered a personalize journal, why, because who doesn't need a cute notebook! Wouldn't this be a cute gift for someone planning their wedding? hint hint.;)
Ever After Journal

We Ate Cake Journal
Haberdashery Journal
Personalized Thank You Notes, adorable ones with a bow!
Paris & Vintage Ribbon Stationery
Bonjour Note Cards
Hello There Friend Note Card

This year Minted added party decor. I would love to plan a little get together to use these cute items!
Conversation Heart Drink Flags
Sparkle Fete Stickers
Sweet Clementine Banner
You can get $25 off your next order by clicking HERE on MINTED! Not just for holidays cards, SO much more! Happy Shopping! 

xoxo~Becca






2 comments:

  1. We just received our wedding invites from Minted and I'm obsessed with them. Such awesome customer service too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you love them! Minted...great place! Awww, I love that you have your wedding invites:) I can't wait to see it all come to life, I'm sure it will be beautiful. Florida?

      We still haven't picked a country!:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...