Sunday, January 13, 2013

Brunch and a Blog: A House in the Hills

Sunday morning, chilly here in London and I'm catching up on some reading around the web on my favorite blogs. I am back today with number two of my Brunch and a Blog series and am sharing one of my favorite sites, A House in the Hills a lifestyle by the fashionable Sarah Yates. Sarah is one of those girls when you read her blog that I think, "wow, I totally want to be her friend!". If you haven't stopped by, stop by A House in the Hills today! Sarah Yates is a wedding photographer, has fabulous styles, had one beautiful wedding when she eloped and cooks some delicious vegan recipes and oh ya, I haven't mentioned, her dogs, I'm obsessed! 

I think I first fell in love when I saw Sarah's elopement featured on 100 Layer Cake, check it out here, amazing. Her dress was GORGEOUS and with the hot pink cardigan ...I die!

Image by Max Wanger
Image by Max Wanger

Zucchini pasta, a raw food recipe, but by this image it looks delish!
{image by Sarah Yates}

Big oat balls, hello, these look like quite the yummy healthy little treat! I think I may need to make these, soon!
{image by Sarah Yates}
Get ready for some adorableness below! Sarah's dogs: Ruca Bean Yates-Mor and Ealanor are pretty much the cutest little things I see pop up on the web, maybe it has to do with the fact that she dresses them up on costumes and has them pose, whatever, adorable! I wonder if Oliver will let me put a leopard coat on him?:) If you are looking for a little smile, pop on over to A House in the Hills  and check out her adorable pups!
{image by Sarah Yates}
{image by Sarah Yates}
{image by Sarah Yates}
Last but not least, Sarah is full of some style! Leopard coats, green jeans {I have the same pair, not as cute on me!},  beautiful dresses on vacation, this girls got great style! 
{image by Lou Mora}
{image by Lou Mora}
{image by Lou Mora}


Enjoy your Sunday morning and a little Blog reading! 
xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...