How did this week FLY by?!?! I think I had such a hectic week last week that I am still unwinding from and well, it is FRIDAY again, yippee! I'm looking forward to a little quiet relaxing time this weekend full of starting planning for a sweet fall couple and planning some stylish projects coming up…and, yes, packing for my trip to the States on Wednesday. Wow, what a year it has been! Through all the busy and fun, I found so many great things I fancied this week. Enjoy your Friday!
1. Midi Pleated Skirt - I've been wanting a midi pleated skirt for months now, and this one is only £22l
2. I've totally been craving something sweet in the morning, I think I will be making this gluten free zucchini bread this weekend for sure!
3. The perfect pony, I think so!
4. There is something so simple and so beautiful about these roses. Maybe I will make my way to the flower market this weekend and add these to our table.
5. Who wants to have a party and serve an ombre doughnut cake? Isn't it fabulous!
6. I'm heading to the States on Wednesday for one of my besties weddings, isn't this a cute and stylish casual flight outfit!