Friday, September 13, 2013

Soiree Style: Engagement Party

Yesterday I was dreaming about what I would wear if we had an engagement party, today I am thinking of the party itself! An engagement party is the time to celebrate with fun and style, not too fancy, not to planned, a fun casual night gathered with friends and family to celebrate all that is ahead! 


1. Sweets in the shape of your new bling! I would serve these Diamond Cookies, yes he put a ring on it! 

2. Minted She said YES Invite - Send out a quick and easy invite! Minted has AMAZING invites and you can even have them address them for you. 

3. Bubbly Bar  - It doesn't need to be over the top and elaborate, but some bubbly, some flavored simple syrups to add in, bubbly is a must to celebrate the engagement! 

4. A party activity? How about a metallic Gold Heart Piñata  filled with sweets and treats that are the two of your favorites. I can picture my mom with the piñata right now! Priceless memories:)

5. Custom Sweets, Gold Glitter Fortune Cookies, both things I love glitter and a way to customize your desserts. Add in well wishes and fortunes to the newly engaged couple. 

6. Sequin Bauble Rings - these rings are easy and adorable to make for guests. You may have just got some new bling, so why not share in the celebration. 

7. I would LOVE to exit the party with my new fiancé and be showered in glitter by my guests! I think these Glitter Bag are adorable. 

xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...