Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kate Spade for your Big Day

I am sure it comes of NO surprise to you that I have used the words "A little Kate Spade" to describe aspects of our wedding design more then once. Yep, I love myself a little Kate {as seen here and here and here} and can envision some sparkle, some polka dots and some all out fun on our big day, very Kate Spade like! Not only do I love the main line of the quirky and stylish brand, I also have a huge crush on their wedding belles line. The bridal line is full of adorable pieces for the bride to be, her and her Mr. and her and her maids! Hop on over to see some of my favorites, my picks are below! 
Selecting from Mr. & Mrs. glasses to bow rings for your maids or how about adding the cake topper pendant of the bride and groom! I love that!



Happy Shopping! I hope you can also added a little bit of twirl from Kate Spade on your big day! 

xoxo - Rebecca









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...