Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I was nominated!

I have some really exciting fun news to share! I have been nominated for BEST INTERNATIONAL WEDDING BLOG for the Wedding Magazine Wedding Blog Awards! It was QUITE a shock to me that I got so many votes and supporters and I couldn't thank you enough!
I started my blog as a little corner of the world wide web to keep my family and friends up to date when I moved from DC to London, it has since grown into so much more. It is truly an honour to be placed beside these other amazing and BIG blogs. I honestly never thought I would earn a spot and am beyond excited I did. Thank you so much for nominating me. 

If you love reading Urban Flip Flops so much then hop over to the Wedding Magazine Blog Awards List and vote for me in Best International Wedding Blog category! Voting closes 28th of September. 

THANK YOU! xoxo - Becca

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...