Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mid Week Blog Break

My birthday was on Monday and I'm going on holiday on Friday, so lets just say these in between days, my mind is wandering! After waking up to Laduree macarons for breakfast in bed, heading to the movies and catching up with my friends, my mind is not in work mode, its in holiday mode. I thought we could all use an afternoon mid week blog break of some great links I've found around the web. I'm still celebrating my birthday so I will grab some bubbly and relax and do a little reading, ladies on across the pond, enjoy your afternoon coffee and a little blog break! 

These cupcakes from an old shoot we did with Kat Braman would be an AMAZING birthday treat!

Speaking of Kat, how amazing is this engagement shoot? Le Sigh! The Florida sunshine by the water is gorg!

Did you see the new look Floridian Weddings is getting? CLICK HERE, it is FAB!

WOW, check out these adorable flower girl options. How about the cute polka dot dress.

Oooo Claire Danes dress was stunning at the Emmy's.

{just a little reminder....birthday present to me...you can vote for the BLOG awards HERE, I'm nominated for best international blog!}

This 5 minute Face beauty tutorial is fantastic. 

I love seeing a pretty London wedding by our caterer on Style Me Pretty. The brides dress is way too cute and Holland Park is GORG.

Sally from Mad Men is ALWAYS dressed so glam, cute and age appropriate on the red carpet and Design Sponge compared her Emmy dress perfect with some other design pieces. 

How have I not discovered this wonderful site Against All Grain??? Paleo healthy delicious beautiful recipes, yes please. 

xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. I simply wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the type of information shared by you directly on such a subject. This was a very alarming setting in my view, however , spending time with a skilled mode you handled that made me to cry for fulfillment. I am just happy for this information and thus hope you are aware of a great job you are doing teaching most people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.
    colorado gay wedding

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...