Thursday, September 12, 2013

Soiree Style : Engagement Party Outfit

Beau and I celebrated our ONE YEAR engagement anniversary last week! I can not believe it has been a year since this AMAZING day! We never had an engagement party, but even a year after, I'm still dreaming of 
one and what I would wear. 
Also last week, one of my best friends got engaged and we have been celebrating via texts, tweets, calls and emails. Since I got engaged and then moved to another country the next week, we never got to celebrate in style with our friends and family and have an engagement party. If I could snap my fingers and be in D.C. to celebrate for Cerys I would have a big engagement soiree to celebrate! Getting engaged is a reason to celebrate and party and bring out the sparkles, the bubbles and the love. You are engaged, lets have a party! Your mom, your grandma, your colleagues and your friends want to see the sparkly ring and hear the big proposal story, why not have a party!!!

If we could have an engagement party, I would dress up with a little romantic pink, but also a lot of party pouf. I would throw on my 30th birthday shoes {still love these!}, some pink lips and dance the night away with my fiance. Bubbles, sparkly linen? I'll be back tomorrow with some thoughts on the party itself! Did you have an engagement party? I'd love to hear about it! Maybe it isn't too late for one, hey its a year reason to celebrate. 


xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...