Thursday, July 9, 2009

SUMMER SALES!!!











Recently I feel like it's after the holidays! The Summer sales are everywhere! I know I need to be saving up for my move, but I ....couldn't help it;) I like to say I deserve them, a few sale splurges! Take advantage of the sales now before Fall comes and everything is FULL PRICE again! Happy shopping!!! xoxo

Kate Spade - 25% off of sale items. I bought the green purse for more then 50% off the original price and am loving the bright green bag for Summer.

JCrew - an additional 20% sale items until tomorrow. I have pretty much been living in my dress I bought there.


Bloomingdales - ok, it takes a little bit of a search but the Sale section is FABULOUS! After searching for months for a new watch I found a comparable one to the $300 watch I wanted for this $120 watch. I am SO excited for it to arrive in the mail. A lot of items right now are take an additional 30% off!

Gap - I have been searching for white jeans. I do not really want to spend a lot of money on them. I saw these at the Gap for $19.99 on sale! Through the end of today if you enter FRIEND at checkout you get an additional 20% off.
Whimsy Press - If you are looking for some cute cards and stationary this site is offering 60% everything. Enter 2009 at checkout. They have the cutest stuff!
Anthropologie - They had a dress I was dying for, $250- went on sale for $98. Ok this is one thing I will admit, didn't buy, but I am sure you will find a treasure there. They always have great sale skirts and dresses











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...