Thursday, July 23, 2009

bad hair day






It's humid, rainy or I'm running late, my go to hair style, a ponytail and a headband! Recently I have realized that my headband collection is growing growing growing. A little teasing, a little hair powder, elastic, headband, done.

Hair powder is a must! It makes my hair hold the little bit of tease and the pouf you need for the pony. I am a huge fan of Bumble and Bumble spray powder. I use the "blondish". The powder comes in all different shades, don't be afraid, its amazing! Try it!

Even when I was little I was obsessed with headbands. I wonder if my bow, flower, headband love will ever go away? I don't think so. I love everything from the drugstore Goody elastic headbands for every day or a headband I spent more on then a pair of shoes for an event. Today it is raining so I decided a little flower would brighten it up...I'm rockin the yellow flowers:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...