Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ruffles! Obsessed.



I have been obsessed with Ruffles for awhile, but recently...LOVE! I saw this black dress at Anthropologie on Sunday and can't get it out of my mind! I must have this! The red dress that Cat Deeley wore on So You Think You Can Dance (one of my new summer love shows!) was AMAZING. Recently everything I see in with frilly ruffles, I fall in love with. I leave for vacation on Friday and I have my ruffly J.Crew bikini packed. I'm bringing the frills to the beach. Hopefully I can add the ruffly Anthro black dress to my closet soon.

Black Swirled Rosette Dress - Anthropologie $188
Satin Flower Bobby Pin - Forever 21 $1.80
Flynn Metallic Snake Ruffle Sandal - Loeffler Randall $225
One Shoulder Ruffle Top - Target $14.99
Motif Ruffle Sandal - Steve Madden $29.95
Cat Deeley's Red Dress ....who knows who made it and how much? She styles herself. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Rebecca!
    I bought that dress at Anthro recently. I should have known you had your eye on it. I fell in love because it's black, but not so basic. Anthropologie recently added more items to the sale section. I was crossing my fingers that those adorable floral wedges you blogged about earlier were finally on sale, but alas they are not...yet.
    All of your blog posts are so cute. You have at least one devoted reader and I'm sure there are many others.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...