Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Cupcake Day!



Monday. Monday. Monday's are not easy. I had a long tiring day and all I wanted to do was get home and relax. I was so excited when I arrived home tonight and had a box. I ordered this picture quite a few weeks after after seeing it on Ritzy Bee's blog and almost forgot about it. I think that they may have forgotten about me as well because I received a "free gift" in the box as a little surprise (the cake photo). The box was even addressed cutely and inside the box it was event cuter, including candies!

I love this picture and can't wait to put it on my new desk, whatever desk that may be. How can you not smile with a picture that says "Keep Calm and have a Cupcake Day". Jenny's Bake Shop on Etsy has them available in blue, pink, black and yellow. It is so sweet!...You know my love of cupcakes....I had to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...