Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Sweetest Gift: Macaron Ring Box

While I was in Florida for work a few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be in town for one of our Floridian Weddings vendor get together's at the Colony Hotel in Palm Beach. Laura and Desiree were so sweet when they surprised me with one of my absolute favorite engagement gifts I have received...a ring box that looks like my favorite sweet, a french macaron! Not only was it extremely thoughtful and shows just how girly they know I am, they also presented it in the cutest fashion. Keep on scrolling.....

Wine in hand, I had no idea what was in this big white box!
 Under layers of pink tissue paper Laura and Desiree were hoping that it would work....
and yay, a giant pink balloon floated out of the box with sequin ribbon and a sweet gift at the end! 
 My macaron ring box! Thank you girls for being so sweet!!!!
Yep, I was excited! It was such a fun night in Palm Beach meeting new vendors and seeing old friends. I felt like a bride to be that night telling all of my Florida friends about how Beau proposed. 
Thank you ladies for being awesome! I will miss you across the pond! 

Isn't the idea of giving your newly engaged girlfriend a cute box, bowl or tray to keep her diamond in {if she ever takes it off!}, perfect. I know that since I have been travelling my macaron has come in handy when I get a manicure or am cooking up a storm. Here are a few other sweet ideas to make any bride to be excited! 



xoxo~Becca

{all photos from the Floridian Weddings event by Chelsey Boatwright Photography}

3 comments:

  1. SO adorable! Will you continue working for Floridian Weddings from London? Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you so much, and couldn't be happier for you and Frans! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the macaron ring box is available from http://www.weddingthings.com/bx-mac

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...