Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Hour!: Apple Spice Cocktail



Happy Black Friday! A month ago I was sitting on my parents back porch in Christiansburg, Virginia sipping on one of these fabulous Fall cocktails, I can not believe how time has flown by since then. I thought this would be the perfect happy hour cocktail for the day after Thanksgiving. I thought that you may have all of the ingredients on hand, leftover from the feast. Cheers! 


Isn't the view from my parents back yard pretty beautiful! 


Apple Spice Cocktail 

Ingredients: 
Prosecco
Fresh Organic Apple Cider
Cinnamon
Brown Sugar 
Apple 

1. Mix together 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar and 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon. 
2. Wet the rim of your glass and dip into the sugar mixture. 
3. Fill 1/3 of your glass fill with apple cider. 
4. Slowly top the cider with Prosecco. 
5. Garnish with a thinly sliced apple. 
6. Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...