Happy Black Friday! A month ago I was sitting on my parents back porch in Christiansburg, Virginia sipping on one of these fabulous Fall cocktails, I can not believe how time has flown by since then. I thought this would be the perfect happy hour cocktail for the day after Thanksgiving. I thought that you may have all of the ingredients on hand, leftover from the feast. Cheers!
Isn't the view from my parents back yard pretty beautiful!
Apple Spice Cocktail
Fresh Organic Apple Cider
1. Mix together 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar and 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon.
2. Wet the rim of your glass and dip into the sugar mixture.
3. Fill 1/3 of your glass fill with apple cider.
4. Slowly top the cider with Prosecco.
5. Garnish with a thinly sliced apple.