Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I will remain CALM

These days it seems that my to-do list continues to grow and grow and grow and I feel like there is almost no end to it.  My shoulders get more tense every time I hear the "ding" of another email appearing in my inbox. So I decided this morning that I just have to take it day by day and work through all the craziness surrounding my days recently, it will all work out! Below are a few little things that are a great addition to keeping my days semi calm, little simple pleasures. What keeps you calm during hectic days that you feel might never end? 

A little bubbly after a crazy day, calming French songstress music, a cup of tea, lavender lotion, an afternoon break with a magazine, candles lit, these are little helpers for me! 


xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...