Thursday, August 2, 2012

Etsy Find: London Photographer, Keri Bevan


Yes, you guessed it, I LOVE LONDON! Not only are the Olympics being held there {which makes me so excited every time I see panoramic shots of the city} but I also have a huge crush on the entire British culture. I was excited when I discovered Keri Bevan's little corner of the Etsy world. Keri's beautiful little treasures of photos around the city, some edited to appear even more adorable with heart lighting and balloons, hello beautiful! Check out Keri's shop HERE.  I am thinking about that photo of the hot pink staircase in Notting Hill making an appearance in our house.






Find Keri's shop HERE, Keri on Facebook HERE, Keri on Twitter HERE

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...