Monday, November 17, 2014

Wedding Blog Awards 2014

A month ago I was lucky enough to be able to attend the 2014 Wedding Magazine Blog Awards and truly it was all in thanks to my amazing readers! Thank you! This past year has been amazing and also a big crazy and stressful. It has been hard to keep up my blog along with wedding planning, planning other weddings, a new full time job and travel, however, I have been posting and you have been reading and I'm so glad you have enjoyed it! Keep reading below for more about our fabulous night at the swanky Savoy London

Last year I brought along Mr. Beau as my date, however this year he had an event to attend as well, so I was lucky enough to have my fabulous friend and amazing photographer Kylee as my date for the night. You can tell by the photo booth pictures that we had a lovely night! 
 The evenings theme was glamorous so I decided to break out my Camilyn Beth Go Go Dress and my kate spade new york feather bag {no longer available, similar one here}. I got my hair done up at my favorite hair place for events, Blow Ltd. and got my makeup prettied up at Space NK {yes, you can make appointments complimentary and they are amazing!!!} I was feeling glam and up for a fun night ahead. 
 A few selfies with Kylee were an absolute must! 
 OK, so I did not win during the evening, however, it was so flattering just to be nominated. Listen, Style Me Pretty is the mecca of the wedding blogs. My little corner of the Internet was in the same category as them, hey, I was blushing. Like I mentioned, thank you enough for voting for me! 
 I love attending blogging events to meet ladies in person. It was so nice to meet Emma with Coco Wedding Venues  and Katrina with Katrina Otter Weddings. These are two ladies that I have been following along on social media and I often feel as if I know them personally, they were so lovely in person. 
 A night drinking champagne at the Savoy, taking pics in the photo booth :Wedding Blog Awards Photobooth Photos, and chatting away with such lovely ladies. It was so nice to see Nu Bride, b.loved, Juno & Joy, Smashing the Glass, Style & the Bride,  Bridal Musings  and Festival Brides all in one evening! So much fun. Thank you again for reading and cheering me on. 
And the day after, I absolutely loved spreading some fancy Champagne Wedding Blog Jam all over my toast, fancy right! Who knows, maybe I will be back next year! 

xoxo - Becca


*If you liked this post you may like: Next Generation Blogger Shoot & Wedding Blog Awards 2013

*All photos by Urban Flip Flops, using my iPhone, excuse the blur this evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...