Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Card Love

Every year I get excited about receiving Christmas cards and sending them out! In the time we live in, with us constantly communicating on social media, emails and text, it is so nice to receive an old fashioned card in the mail with a handwritten note. I have mentioned in the past that I am a huge letter writing fan and so you can imagine how much I love searching the shops and the internet for Christmas cards. In the past years we have made personalized cards from Minted that I absolutely LOVE. This year with our wedding only a few months ago, I decided that maybe instead of custom cards, we buy a few single lovely cards and send a few less out this year. While searching for unique and independent made cards, I couldn't help but share my favorites with you. Here are a few of my favorite cards that I know I would love receiving in my mailbox! 




xoxo  - Becca

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...