Every year about this time I start thinking to myself…oh what am I going to get everyone for Christmas! With our wedding this past summer and a lot of travel in between for other friends weddings, I am trying to stick to a budget but still get nice and meaningful gifts. I love finding sweet gifts that do not break the bank and on their own or paired with something else, are an extra special gift under the tree.
A few of my thoughts below for little Christmas gifts all under £50!
1. Alphabet Bags Let's Dance - I am a huge fan of Alphabet Bags! I love this adorable pouch that can be used as a cosmetic bag or a clutch.
2. Prestat Thins - Hostess gift, gift to add with a nice book or a bottle of champagne, these salted caramel thins are pretty much AMAZING. Who wouldn't like these!
3. Prestat Liberty Truffles - And as if Prestat chocolates were not amazing enough … Liberty has partnered with them for some amazing and pretty packaging. Perfect gift.
4. Elizabeth Taylor Print - Ooo la la. I would love this Dottie Rocks print on my wall.
5. Handwritten Personalized Necklace - WOW! I saw this for less then £50 and let out a little yippee! I would love my new last name handwritten on a necklace, what a great gift.
6. Bobbi Brown Eye Palette - Sparkly eye shadow for daytime and evening, perfect for everyday.
7. Le Paperie Studio Tray - A little lucite tray on your dresser is what every lady needs.
8. Gilded Pretzel Bottle Opener - Now how fun is this party accessory for the hostess!
9. Green Goddess Earrings - Yes! These are less then £20! How pretty are they.
10. Kate Spade Fancy Another Serving Tray - Wow. I think I fancy this. Can I get myself a gift?
Happy Shopping!!! xoxo - Becca