Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Featured On: Style Me Pretty

I wonder what Sir Oliver is helping me with below? Hop on over to Style Me Pretty Europe today to see what special little surprise I put together for my bridesmaids. 


Thank you to Aneta Mak for her BEAUTIFUL photography and to Shannon Kirsten for her amazing calligraphy. I loved putting these together for my bridesmaids! Also in a time now where I am figuring out what it is next for my career, I think sometimes little projects like this can give you an extra push. Whether it is a full styled wedding shoot, designing a dinner party, styling a children's birthday party, it all makes me excited! Celebrations in Life….I kind of love everything about them! 

I hope this project inspires you as well! 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...