Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Dress for the Holidays. A Dress for a Wedding.

This time of year I find myself wanting to buy everything sparkly and shiny! Cover my sweaters in sequins, OK! Make all of my skirts for work pouffy and satin, OK! Well, sometimes I buy these festive outfits and then get quite sad that I may not wear them for another year! Recently I have seen so many adorable party dresses that I think would be fab for a holiday party or to transition into as a wedding guest. Bows, satin, chiffon, a little fun, what do you think, sparkles for a wedding? WHY NOT! Happy dress up times! 


xoxo - Becca

3 comments:

  1. Dresses are looking different to see from one another.And looks very perfect to see.Thanks for sharing the information with us.
    Wedding Guests Outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new dress. I think this is my new recommended outfits too :) I wish I could have capabilities like yours and I really like how you released this on my birthday!!!! I really wish I could get one of your outfits I just really like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bridesmaid Dresses are simply stunning. I love the bold pink color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...