Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rebecca's Recipes: Autumn Chicken Salad


I love Fall! I know I say it often, but I oh so do love it! One of the reason I am a HUGE fan of the season is because of all of the yummy food available in the Autumn months; root vegetables, pumpkin, squash! With a trip back to the States in one month exactly, the wedding in seven months, our engagement shoot coming up, amongst many other fun things, I want to tone up and drop a few pounds. I love a big salad at lunch time but boring salads make me, well, bored. I wanted to share my healthy and what I thought easy fall favorite, my Autumn chicken salad. 
Sunday afternoon you can often find me in the kitchen roasting vegetables for the week; butternut squash and beets are my favorite! This salad is full of good things for your body and also filling and well, delicious! 

Roasted Chicken
Arugula
Roasted Butternut Squash
Chopped Walnuts
Pomegranate Seeds
Roasted Beets
Olive Oil and Vinegar


So that is what is in my lunch box. What is in yours? Do you have any bridal bootcamp worthy delicious recipes to share? Do tell! For now, enjoy you lunch! 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...