Monday, November 18, 2013

Afternoon Blog Break

A rainy Monday afternoon calls for a little break from your computer. Get yourself a cup of coffee and sit yourself down for a little browsing break around the web. I had a Bar Mitzvah at work until late Saturday night, so at this moment I am pretty eager for a little more time off, it feels like I was just at the office. For now I am going to browse around the Internet for a few minutes and take a blog break. Enjoy! 
{Image by Silvana Di Franco from the LAB event }
I do not know how I missed this pretty little event but the LAB event is inspiring our wedding day with this table 

Did you have a chance to see Floridian Weddings new site? It looks amazing! 

This weekend in my flower arranging class {see my latest here!}I have to make a flower crown. I've been inspired by some over here. What do you think about a citrus flower wreath?

Have you looked at Style Me Pretty's Fashion/Beauty Magazine? It is lovely! I've been finding wedding day makeup and hair inspiration there, beautiful. 

I love these simple napkins to add to a bridal shower or wedding reception with song lyrics on them! 

Yes, I am growing my hair out for the wedding but seeing this picture of Brooke's hair cut makes me a bit interested in a big chop after the big day. 

I'm tempted to buy some leather skinnies after seeing the Frugality's post about some from M&S!

Aneta just posted the most GORGEOUS winter wedding here

I know I have a tons of cookbooks, but I could use a few more for Christmas! 

One of each please. 

This may not be a new article, but I'm loving Abby's advice

I love the behind the scenes video from the beautiful John Lewis Christmas advertisement. The video itself gives me happy tears! 

Happy Day! xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...