Monday, November 18, 2013

Peony. Roses. Lilies. What will your wedding scent be?

You probably thought I was talking about what flowers you would use for your wedding day, nope, your perfume. I know, it may sound silly to think of, but I have always been a fan of a signature scent. I remember stealing a spritz of my sister's Electric Youth perfume when I was so little, then in middle school getting Estee Lauder Pleasures and wearing it for years, once I got to college I changed to Angel {which so many girls at Syracuse smelled like!}. The last few years my perfumes have changed off and  on but have mainly stayed to light, pretty, flower scents. 
{Image from: Taylor from the Glitter Guide's wedding on 100 Layer Cake | Photo by Edyta Szyszlo Photography}
I tend to wear LOVELY by Sarah Jessica Parker and CREED Spring Flower which my maid of honor gave to me at her wedding, almost every day. I do not want to buy a strong scent for my wedding day and smell like someone Beau does not know. I envision smelling the perfume years down the road and having memories of my wedding day, am I crazy or do you feel the same way of perfume, the scent will leave memories with you. 

With Christmas around the corner maybe the Jo Malone Peony scent will be under the tree for me, I love it! Jo Malone is a British based company so wouldn't that be fitting? Or should I stay with my every day scents since that's what I wear? Funny thing to think about, but hey, it leaves memories for years right? Are you wearing a flowery scent, did you borrow a perfume or buy something new and stronger? 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...