Monday, November 11, 2013

A Chic and Simple Stand - Wedding Cake Stands

I have long been in love with cake stands! I think I must get it from my mom and my sisters who also have a growing collection of pottery stands, depression glass stands, etc. Even though Beau and I live in a small flat, I manage to squeeze in my small growing cake stand collection all over the flat, using them not only for cake, but fruit, candle displays and much more. Now that we are planning our own wedding, I look at these pretty little stands in such different ways. Well Beau may say, I'm a bit obsessed. I am constantly pointing out the pretty milk glass cake stands to him at shops and emailing photos to my dad of wooden stands asking if he could make us ours! I have never been a big fan of a HUGE over sized silver cake stand, the look is a bit too much for us. We are meeting with a potential wedding cake company in a couple of weeks {yippee} and the styles of cake I picture us having, include being placed on top of a beautiful, simple wedding cake stand. Maybe I will be getting a new one from Santa for our big day {wink wink}. Here are a few of my favorites! 


Your wedding cake does not need to be simple to be placed on top of a simple stand. How about these GORGEOUS wedding cakes with cameos, oversized flowers, glitter, one of each please?



Happy Shopping and Cake Tasting! 

xoxo - Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...