Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hello Weekend!
{photo by Mike Larson Photographers}

Wow, I saw this AMAZING photo shoot on Style Me Pretty this week and was completely in awe. I kind of want to jump through the computer screen and have dinner at this gorgeous table. With my big 30th birthday creeping up on me in less then two weeks I dream of having dinner at a table like this some day for a big birthday soiree! If not this year, well maybe in years to come. A girl can dream! Here's what I have been browsing around this week. Hope you have a little time to sip a glass of vino and enjoy a little blog time this weekend.

I am SO excited that I signed up for the Decor8 Blogging Your Way class! Anybody want to join me?

Did you see Camille's photos from her trip to Napa? sigh. Beau, if you are reading this, can we take a trip there together...some day...prefer sooner rather then later;)

I love this new Making it Fabulous series! I can't wait to see more!

I love shoes. I love candy. Today I am off with a girlfriend to purchase some Happy Birthday to Me fancy shoes! Thank you Emily for the awesome candy and shoes post! Loved the images!

These would be so cute in a room.

Check out this contest on Ban.do! Show them your pretty face:)


xoxo~Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...