Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge


It is no secret to anybody that I love taking pictures. I always have my camera ready to take a photo of my puppy, my iphone to snap a picture of an inspirational item at a store. I love to Facebook, Tweet, Instagram, Blog and share them with everybody! When I read this post at Oh So Lovely I knew that I HAD to take part in the 30 day photo challenge! See the details below.
I understand the image from Sherry's blog says August, well we are starting this Saturday, OCTOBER 1st! Each day you take one photo of the image the day states. I will be posting mine throughout and on October 31st I will share the whole set.

Ready. Set. Click.....take your pics!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...