Thursday, September 29, 2011

Celebrate a CUP of JOE

Good morning! It's National Coffee Day! A day to celebrate your daily dose of caffeine. A few stores are giving out free cups and discounts so get to your nearest coffee shop and enjoy.

I obviosuly have a problem with coffee. Yes, this picture is at the office! Oh my!

How cute is the Coffee Pantone image!

Wow, I have no idea where this cup was made, but it is adorable. It is almost too cute I do not know if I could drink it.

**COFFEE DEALS TODAY**

7-Eleven is offering free medium hot coffees 7 to 11 a.m
Krispy Kreme will give away 12-ounce cups of its house blend coffee all day
Dunkin' Donuts issued coupons for 50-cent medium hot and iced coffees all day long

CHEERS!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...