Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday Dreams -The "list"

So I feel like I always have this mental list of items I would love to buy myself, you know that one. The one that has random items that you see on a blog, out shopping, in a magazine. Items that you think, "oh, that would be so nice for my birthday", but you never manage to buy for yourself. Yes, well that list always disappears from my mind the second people ask me what I want. I put together a little list of some items that I'm currently loving and some that I have always wanted. Happy Shopping Wishes! xoxo
Birthday gifts you have always wanted


Jonathan Adler small white bird bowl, $65
Fall Décor & Curated Collection | west elm, $99
Amazon.com: Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 10-1/4-Inch Square Skillet..., $125
Design House Stockholm Carrie Bicycle Basket, $79
A L'Olivier Haute Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil, £16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...