Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday Dreams - Birthday Bling

So everybody asks, "What would you like for your birthday?". Well, I was in DC this past weekend and saw my girlfriends, my family is visiting this week, I will see my college girlfriends next weekend...oh my! Those are GREAT gifts! I really have had a hard time thinking of gifts I would ask for. Well, here are a few little items of dream gifts....a girl can dream right! First up, birthday bling!




Birthday Bling


Michael Kors stainless steel jewelry, $250
Kendra Scott 14k earrings, $95
Kate spade jewelry, $75
Cartier bracelet, $3,499
Kate Spade stone earrings, $38
Kate spade jewelry, $48
Paloma Picasso chain jewelry, $600
Jennifer Zeuner evil eye jewelry, $288

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...