Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Glitter Guide


Have you checked out the Glitter Guide? OK, if not...go {but come back!} So....yes, a new blog/site obsession. The Glitter Guide is TOTALLY up my alley. A newsletter that features "glitz and glamour, fun, chic, and colorful lifestyle tidbits from fashion to fitness; each injected with a healthy dose of glitter." {quoted from the Glitter Girls themselves, I couldn't say it better!

My first time browsing around the site I was immediately inspired. BY just looking at the photos you can see these girls really do sparkle from the inside out and LOVE what they have created. Well thank you, because I love it too!

Grab a glass of bubbly and jump on over to the site and browse around. Here are a few of my favorite posts so far!

An under $50 gift guide with all amazing items! Who wouldn't want to receive one of these gifts.


The Glitter Girl section of girls who bring a little sparkle to their day is wonderful!


5 Things to Do This Weekend has me dying to create a sequins disco like vase!

The Glitter Guides for style, first up, Miss Olivia Palermo, Stylish, oh yes.

Hoping you add a little sparkle to your day! xoxo~ Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...