Monday, August 29, 2011

Coming to my Bookshelf Soon


There are so many new books coming out soon that I can not WAIT to get on my bookshelves. I can only imagine the amazing ideas for parties, decorating and design that are filling these pages!!!!


The queen of entertaining is coming out with a new entertaining book! Woo Hoo Martha Stewart! You can pre order the book here. I know that this will be a new staple in my house.


The wonderful Grace Bonney of the blog, Design Sponge, is coming out with a book in just a few weeks, Design Sponge at Home, order it here. Make sure how to watch the adorable book trailer video she created.

And then there is the new must have catering and event planners soon to be go to book. Peter Callahan of Callahan Catering has written a book and I'm psyched! I have so many photos of his party items torn out from magazines and absolutely love his catering! I can not wait until Bite by Bite comes out soon. Order it here!
xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...