Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Craving to Cook

I have been travelling for three weekends in a row and when I arrived home late Sunday night from a fun weekend away {bachelorette party for a bestie!} I woke up feeling exhausted, sluggish and ready for a little rest. I am craving to be in my kitchen this weekend and cook up some healthy light Summer dishes. I am craving to cook, to run and to sit in the sun. Here are a few recipes I am wanting to try over the next few weeks. They all look light, nutritious and so delicious!

Whole Wheat Pasta with Grapes and Sausage from SELF magazine.
I plan on replacing the Italian sausage with chicken apple sausage.


Chilled Roasted Pepper and Oregano Soup from Whole Living.com.

A Caesar Salad for dinner, maybe I will add some grilled shrimp, yum. Recipe from Candice at the Stiletto Chef, love her.

Greek Pitas for my lunch from the adorable Kelsey at Kelsey's Kitchen.


Tuna & Garbanzo Bean Salad from Cooking Light.com

I hope you find some time to spend in the kitchen as well! Enjoy!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...