Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hello! - Brush Lettering Workshop with Quill London

Hello! I am back! With the last month filled to the brim with travel and visitors, I decided to take a little time off from the blog. But now, I'm back and excited to share lots of my adventures over the past couple of months with you. Last month I was lucky enough to attend a fun evening hosted by the lovely Lucy from Quill London. Back in December I took one of their Modern Calligraphy classes and really loved learning the introduction to this skill {not easy at all! but fun!}. I loved the class and was excited when Lucy invited me for an evening out to try their new class, Brush Lettering
Whether you are getting married and want to try a go at writing your place cards or you just want to learn a new skill and leave with a pretty print for your house, I highly recommend the class! The class is taught by the super talented and also super sweet Emma Block and Teri Muncey from The Lovely Drawer.  Both ladies are uber talented and also super patient in teaching what they make look so easy. 


I left NOT feeling like the next Picasso, my art skills of brush lettering have a little more practice to go, however, I so enjoyed the evening and learning something new. I would highly recommend the class to anyone! I am practicing to make a print for our flat, if it turns out semi nice, I will make sure to share it with you! 

Sign up for classes on Quill London, classes are filling up quickly! 

xoxo - Rebecca

*Make sure to browse around Quill London's website for the most stylish stationery around.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...