Thursday, May 7, 2015

Featured On: b.loved blog

A couple of months ago I hosted one of friends here in London bridal shower at my flat. I was excited to celebrate with her and to also plan a little extra sparkly affair for the bride to be! With a little glitter from Glimmer & Threads, a couple of DIY projects {homemade doughnuts, flower arranging, bride to be crown making} and a few fabulous professionals Kylee Yee Photography, Judy Broad Calligraphy and Cakey Coo, the afternoon was full of sparkle and fun! I am so excited to have it featured on the lovely blog of b.loved! Check it out HERE
{thank you Kylee Yee Photography for the beautiful photos!} 

Doing what I love! Arranging flowers, planning and styling events! I am available for wedding planning and any type of celebration planning! Contact me HERE. 
xoxo - Rebecca

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...