Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stopping to Smell the Roses : taking a break

After a long few months of running around,  early mornings, late nights, not enough me time, too many commitments, I have decided to take a little blogging holiday. This little spot of the Internet I love, my little blog. I love sharing new ideas, new places, party ideas, and so much more with my readers, however recently I have realized I need to sit down with a bit of a plan. I need to add some things in that are not at the top of my priorities right now. NO, I am not closing Urban Flip Flops, I'm just taking a month to put more of my heart and my time into my other big project . .
Recently I wake up and go to bed with a constant never ending to do list in my head. Sometimes that is OK, being busy and fulfilled and having hobbies and things to do is important. But recently I wake up with this sense of busy busy busy that never seems to end! Trying to be a good wife, a good friend, an auntie and sister and daughter from miles away, a business woman, a blogger, decorate our flat, exercise, cook, oh my...do it all and there isn't enough time. 

I'm looking to grow my business and take on more clients, to find the clients I ideally want to work with and who want to work with me. I need to take care of myself and exercise and maybe get some sleep and these past couple of weeks it is just not happening. So I'm heading on a little break for the next month and I promise I will be back here to share lots of London adventures and more! 

You can always follow along throughout Social Media as I won't be quiet over there: 


and don't forget to check out Glimmer & Threads as well! 

xoxo - Becca

{image taken from our weekend in Paris!}

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...