Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Soiree Style: Valentine's Day Brunch with your Besties

Valentine's Day is in just a few days and while some people can't stand the thought of the day, I love it!  OK you are right, I do have a Valentine, he is a sweetie too, but not only do I think it is a good day to hang out with your boyfriend, fiancé, husband, I also think it is a fabulous day to celebrate with your besties, your girlfriends! Why not plan a casual get together with your closest group of girlfriends for a casual brunch to celebrate how much you love your friends! I think that's a great idea! 
What to Wear: Invite your girlfriends over to your place and dress casual. Pink jeans, a bright red sweater, a sparkly heart pin and some pink flats to be comfy at home! Cute and yet OH SO in the love theme. {Old Navy Rock Star Super Skinny Bright Pink ,  J.Crew Lightweight Merino Tunic | Ban.do Pink Mini Heart | Tieks Flats in Fuchsia }

Ways to Decorate: I love the idea of putting all of the same color and type of inexpensive flower in a water pitcher, like these carnations.  This pink water pitcher I am obsessing over and with some pink carnations set in it, would make a great Valentine's Day centerpiece. 

What to Give your Besties: How about a box of macaroons from Anges de Sucre in a lovely box from Berin Made. Sweet and pretty together = the perfect girlfriends gifts. Berinmade & Anges de Sucre Valentine's Day Macarons 

What to Eat & Drink: A cocktail with St Germaine and strawberries is the perfect pink drink for Valentine's Day,  Cherubs Cup on SMP By Freutcake . Make brunch easy and make some yummy Heart Waffle Sandwich from Design Love Fest

I hope you enjoy a little time with your besties! This is dedicated to all of my besties back in the States! Happy Valentine's Day, I wish I could share a cocktail with you and brunch over waffles. Love you! 

xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...