Thursday, May 23, 2013

DO in London: Drink, Shop & Do

I have found a new place that I love. From a girl who grew up crafting with her mom and sisters, to the blogger girl, to the girl who dreams of being a stylist or maybe owning a little creative shop of her own....when I walked into Drink, Shop & Do, it was love at first sight! 
Located in the King's Cross area of London {minutes from my office} I had walked by Drink, Shop & Do many times but had never thought anything of it. Well, recently I have been on a new kick of exploring our city more. I really want to take advantage of every minute and every cool new place there is. While meeting a friend of my sister's from Cleveland recently I thought instead of meeting for a cocktail, lets try this cool place! Luckily there was room left in that evening's Screen Printing class so of course we jumped to sign up! Cocktails and a new custom canvas bag, ummm fun!
 Drink, Shop & Do is a cafe, bar, adorable bespoke craft/gift/cool things shop and a crafty place to "do". They offer everything from screen printing classes, bingo nights, Lionel Richie sculpting class {hahaha}, Vintage Hair & Makeup lessons to Beyonce dance classes! Now this is a place with variety! 
The cafe is full of amazing cakes and sweets, along with coffee drinks going and cocktails being made, it is such a fun new discovery.
Hello, there was a disco ball, a HUGE disco ball in our craft room! You know you can host hen parties here {American gals that is a bachelorette!}. You could make a fascinator or embroidered undies {funny but kind of cute} all while drinking bubbly. 
 We ordered a little charcuterie platter that was of course presented adorably in teacups and a sweet petite four stand. Are you surprised I left loving it here!
I decided to give it a shot at writing my own letters to create a Creme de la Creme bag, inspired by a few items I have seen floating around on Pinterest
My stencil was cut and the ink was pressed, 15 minutes drying and....voila...
LOVING my new bag! Should I start a new Etsy shop? ;) ha. 

I SO recommend this shop/bar/cafe! Jenn and I had such a fun evening chatting girl talk, London expat issues, fun discoveries in the city and learning a new fun thing to do! 


xoxo ~ Becca



2 comments:

  1. This place looks great. Thanks for sharing - i have now added it to my list of places to check out in London. Love your "creme de la creme" bag and your shoes are just great. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 years experience in photocopier industry & networking, Copy Ltd have been repairing and maintaining printers, photocopiers and fax machines for our many of satisfied customers. We currently have engineers operating from multiple locations around the London area.
    Photocopier Services in London | Photocopier Maintenance London | Best Photocopier Repair London | Photocopier Refurbishing in London | Best Color Photocopier Machine | Black & White Photocopier London | Ricoh London UK | Cheap Photocopier Machine London | Bizhub Dealers in London | Best Laser Printer in London | Office Depot Copier Repair | Refurbished Photocopier London | konica Minolta London UK |

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...