Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Mismatched Maids


I have been wanting to share my love of this idea for quite some time now. It wasn't until I was browsing around my Pinterest Board that I started to realize just how much I loved this concept....mismatched bridesmaids dresses! Why should you make your sisters, your best friends, your cousins, wear all of the same over priced dresses, that may sit in the back of their closet for years to come? How adorable do ALL of the ladies look below in a mix of dresses. I love that the shades are in the neutrals, grays and pink shades. What do you think of this look? I'm loving it! 

{photo from Bridal Musings by Alixann Loosle}


{Posted on 100 Layer Cake by Troy Grover Photography}


{Posted on Style Me Pretty by Kelly Morin Photography}


{Image from People Magazine}

{photo by Jessica Lorren}

{Image from Steve Steinhardt Photography}

The nice thing about allowing your bridesmaids to select their own dresses is that it does not make your friends spend a lot of money on a dress they may never wear again if they do not want to. I found the dresses below everywhere from Modcloth to J.Crew.
{created by rldamato

{French Connection, ModCloth, Oasis, J.Crew, French Connection}

Happy Dress Shopping! xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...