Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Weekend! ~ Happy Bastille Day!



Happy Bastille Day! France's independence day! An awesome excuse to drink lots of rose wine, eat some good cheese and baguettes and dress like a chic Parisian. I am so glad to be home with my two guys {Beau and Sir Oliver!} for the week until I leave again in 7 days. I am catching up on work since I have been away, planning our Floridian Weddings Road Trip and cleaning up. For now I might pour myself some bubbly and celebrate the French day while catching up on the blogs I have missed. Enjoy them! À la vôtre! xoxo~Becca

I'm loving the bridesmaids sunglasses in this shoot.

I am helping this adorable couple plan their wedding in October. Pretty fun engagement shoot in Miami no? 

You know I'm into cocktails! Blackberry Gin Fizz anybody?

I think these free printable save the dates are adorable. 

Some good advice for your wedding day. 

I agree with Elizabeth's feeling of not knowing how to stay motivated some days. You?

It's Summer so feel free to rock some white! 

{Love the sign? Buy it at Catbird}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...