Friday, July 6, 2012

Packed & Ready To Go...Again

Happy Friday everyone! I'm all packed up and ready to go again! I have been doing quite the amount of traveling this Summer {flights from DC, London, Amsterdam, Vermont} and am off again. I am heading to Seattle today to see my sister and to work next for an event, I have so much going on right now and life, however I am so excited!


{image from Ruche

A little sister time that will include helping with a yard sale {while sipping Moscow Mules} drinking coffee and window shopping and working with a great friend of mine at an event downtown Seattle, doesn't sound like a bad week does it? I am already missing my Beau and my little puppy for now, Au Revoir, I will be back soon! 

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...