Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back to Reality


Hi Urban Flip Flop Readers! Sorry I took a vacation from Twittering, Facebooking and Blogging last week while on vacation. I had a GREAT time away! So relaxing and fun. I am back to DC and back to working and searching for my decision of when to move to Florida. It was sad to leave on Monday morning. After 2 years of flights back an forth from DC to FL, I'm really ready this time! I am really hoping my next trip down to Florida to see beau is to stay!

Above was how I spent the majority of the week, reading by the beach, sipping cocktails in the sun and wearing my new sun hat;) I'll post more later but I couldn't help but say Bonjour to everybody!!!! Hope the start of your week is going well.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...