Monday, August 18, 2014

What To Pack For Your Italian Honeymoon

In the past two weeks I shared all about our amazing honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast {Part 1Part 2Part 3 & Part 4 } and it got me thinking, if I were to go again, what would I pack! Packing, the never ending question to a trip, right? While we were in Italy, I probably wore half of what I packed. The weather was so hot, sunny and gorgeous, that all I wanted to wear was my bathing suit, long flowy tops and dresses and sandals. If I were to head back to the Amalfi Coast, this is what would be in my suitcase. 


White dresses, a cute cover up, sparkly sandals, a cute bag for daytime and or evening and minimal makeup is essential to feel glam but also ready for the sunny weather!  

xoxo - Becca


*If you like this you may like: Italian Honeymoon Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 & Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...