Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Flowers

It was a LOVELY weekend here in London. Yes, I had to use all caps on lovely because I'm shouting about it because it was amazing. The weather has changed from winter to a beautiful spring day in a day. Yesterday, the park outside our flat was full of people having picnics, buying ice-cream from the ice cream truck and taking walks in flip flops and shorts {I didn't think it was THAT warm, but whatever!}. One thing I absolutely love about Spring is the amount of flowers that are out this time of year. Flowers from the market, from the grocery store, from the park, they are everywhere. 
No matter what budget I am on, I have always kept fresh flowers in my apartment. A vase full of pretty flowers just brightens up your home! Tulips, ranaculas, daffodils, there are so many gorgeous spring flowers! 
Not the best picture below, a little fuzzy, however, this is a picture of the park by our house on Friday night. The daffodils are blooming EVERYWHERE and it looks beautiful! 
 Recently I have been a bit stressed out feeling. The wedding is starting to make my shoulders tense and fill my mind with too many items on my to do list! A fresh vase of flowers just brightens up the day and taking a few minutes out to cut and arrange them is a bit therapeutic I think. I am SO looking forward to the few months ahead full of sunshine and pretty blooms here in London!!!! If you don't have any flowers in your house right now, head outside and get some in a vase, it just makes you happier coming home to pretty blooms!

xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. I love how fresh flowers can really brighten a space (and my mood, instantly!)
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...