Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Day What to Wear

I am on my way to Virginia to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. It is early and I'm sleepy, however, my bags are packed full of Fall clothes and I can't wait to wrap in my sweaters. Thanksgiving Day attire is always something that yes, you want to look nice,however, do you want to be wearing a tight dress and heels all day, NO! I put together what I think the perfect little Thanksgiving Day outfit could be.


Turkey Day Attire


Merona® Women's Belted Cable Sweater Dress - Ass... : Target, $35
SPANX cotton stretch pants, $62
Tory Burch flat shoes, $195
Iittala essence red wine glass, $20
All Necklaces - Necklaces - Shop by Category, $198

Spanx leggings to suck it all in after lots of Turkey, a nice loose sweater dress, some cute flats to walk around the kitchen all day, some pretty bling and of course a glass of vino to finish off the look. xoxo~Becca

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...