Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: The Workout Girl


Happy Holidays! It is that time of year when we all start making lists and looking for Holiday gift ideas. The holiday shopping season has begun! I have put together a few gift idea lists and will share them with you over the next two weeks. First up are some ideas for your sister, your girlfriend, your bestie, the woman in your life that loves a little exercise, some yoga, a nice run. I hope you like what I found!

A few years ago two of my best friends and I attended one of Kimberly Wilson's Urban Retreats in DC. It was such a nice way to spend a day out with girlfriends and doing yoga. How about a gift certificate to an activity together? Here is the link to Kimberly's amazing events at Tranquil Space if you are a DC girl..or want to travel.

Looking for some running ideas for the cold weather runner? How about a new pair of gloves that you can check your iPod with while running or this awesome old school Adidas jacket

I am obsessed with these cute Nike gym shoes, bright and cheery! One of the best things I ever purchased, the Lululemon wristlet! I have a few of these and I slip my key into them on a run, some cash, an idea, it is the perfect stocking stuffer. This gym bag is so bright and so easy to pack on the go and it is under $20!

How about a fun yoga mat with instructions printed on the mat! These tank tops from Target are adorable at your favorite class and under a sweater after class, it looks a little dressy, I love it.

My favorite all time yoga pants, the Lululemon Groove Pant I live in at home, I run in, I shop in, I do yoga in...they are amazing! I've been dying to try this yoga dvd by Mandy Ingber, it would be a great gift for the girl who likes to work out at home or even travels a lot.

Happy Holiday Shopping! xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...