Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Weekend! ~ Rainy Days

Happy Saturday morning! We have been having a lot of rain this past weekend in Florida. Today I woke up early and got in a nice run by the beach before the rain started coming down. Now I'm home, watching a little DVR, cup of coffee, listening to the rain and browsing the Internet. I have to say, this is one of the first weekends in quite awhile that I have not had plans. I'm looking forward to catching up on emails, blogging, cooking and just a little relaxing. I hope you have a nice weekend! Here are a few things I have been browsing through... enjoy!

xoxo~Becca


I am thinking of making two of these prints for Beau's and my living room. Jordan's has the best ideas!

Kate and William are here! Isn't her DVF dress that she wore last nice amazing! Tempting to indulge in one her classic pieces Ms. Furstenberg!

We just got some new patio furniture and I am dreaming of these beautiful votives all over the backyard.

I just painted my nails mint candy apple from Essie and am thinking of adding this cute sparkly tip from Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere, Mermaid Nails!

This is such a stylish baby nursery, can I move in?

Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...