Friday, July 22, 2011

Creamy One Ingredient Banana "Ice Cream"

So my sister had been telling me about this yummy recipe where you freeze a banana, blend it up and it tastes like ice cream? I've been wanting to try it out and yesterday I froze my banana and stuck it in my mini Cuisinart and ....voila! It was delicious and way easy! Read below for the easy instructions....

The major tips can be summed up as:

• Peel your banana first.
• Cut them into small pieces.
• Freeze for just 1-2 hours on a plate.
• Blend, blend, blend - scraping down the bowl when they stick.
• Enjoy the magic moment when they turn into ice cream!

It's pretty easy! That is it. It becomes this creamy delicious cup of yumminess. I think next time I may add a little Peanut Butter to mix it up a bit, maybe even a frozen strawberry.

It's National Ice Cream month and even though I'm the biggest ice cream fan, I think that this is an amazing healthy alternative. Try it out!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...