Thursday, December 31, 2009

NYE Attire

I am so happy to be ringing in the New Year tonight at my bestie from 2nd grade's house. Besse and her wonderful hubbie have planned a fun night for all of us. Instead of getting together for drinks at a bar or just standing around chatting they have organized an official game night to ring in 2010. When I say official I mean, they have teams, game stations and......prizes! I am really excited! Game night, New Years Eve party, what to wear? I still need a little glitz, a little sequin, but something casual to hang out with and rock out to rock band with. I love the little sweater with sequin from H&M, some hot pink lipstick, jeans, sparkly makeup, I'm ready to go.


Happy New Year Game Night
I hope everybody has a fabulous evening. Happy 2010!
May the next decade bring you only fabulous, wonderful, amazing things!!!!!
xoxo~Becca

8 comments:

  1. Watch champion trophy 2017 live streaming CT 2017 of all the matches live scorecard Ball by ball commentary of all the matches.
    Match prediction CT 2017.
    Astrology prdiction CT 2017
    TV channels broadcast CT 2017

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...