Friday, November 13, 2009

a success!


Successful! A LONG day! I woke up to emails and phone calls from my clients to increase the guest count, increase, increase! I thought my chef was going to kill me. At the end, it was FINE! The party went smoothly. My guests were happy and full and danced the night away, my client was so excited. I may feel like I got hit by a car and run over, haha, I'm so exhausted and my body is run down mentally and physically, but my LONG week is done. WOOOO HOOO!

Me and my colleagues were dancing with excitement that it was a success. They were so sweet to help me out all day, ordered me lunch and everything. I had to share a picture of them dancing in the "partyvators". Yes, we serve drinks in the elevators.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...